Quad Adventure | Teide Sunset
Teide Sunset: an unforgettable trip to one of the most beautiful volcanos in the world.
Be prepared for the sunset fire colours that will take your breath away.
Tapas & Wine
- Passenger must be 7+ years old.
- Driver must have valid driver’s license
- Passengers in quads together should not be more than 160 kg. Otherwise please book singles.
- FREE pick-up from your hotel. Please fill your pick-up address in the checkout process.
- Free pick-up in the area from ”Los Cristianos” until ”Playa Paraíso”. Out of this area, the pick-up price is 10€ per person.
- Bonus: Tapas & Wine
- Passenger must be 7+ years old
- Singles – 1 person per Quad
- Doubles – 2 people per Quad
We have taken thousands upon thousands of tourists from all over the globe on excursions up to Mount Teide (the highest mountain in Spain), through Masca and its beautiful breathtaking scenery and also on forest trips where we also go off-road and stop to enjoy wine and tapas.
Tour on a quad bike is one of the most entertaining ways to observe Tenerife.
We will make sure to capture those unforgettable memories for you as you are riding towards breathtaking sceneries.
You will get acquainted with steep roads, coastal rush, off-road tracks and incredible volcanic landscapes.
We will pick you up from any location in the South and take you to our office in Chio.
From there we will start our trip towards either volcano Teide or to Masca or in the forest.
Our guides will take care of you the whole time, however, the tours are available to both experienced and inexperienced drivers.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Health & Safety
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe 2-metre distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary protective equipment.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.